Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Grilled Steak and mushrooms
- Pam cooking spray, grilling spray
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sliced onion
- 1⁄3 cup la choy teriyaki stir fry sauce marinade
- 4 boneless beef top sirloin steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Spray large skillet with grilling spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook 8 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in stir fry sauce; set aside.
- Sprinkle steaks with seasoned salt and pepper. Grill 10 minutes or until medium done (160°F), turning over after 5 minutes.
- Transfer steaks to serving plates. Spoon mushroom mixture evenly over steaks.
Quick, easy and tasty!