Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a real easy basic way to serve steak, but it tastes great and is so beautiful to serve. I like to make sure I add just a little fresh mint in my herb mixture it adds an interesting flavor. I also like using fresh parsley and cilantro (cheaper herbs!) and just sprinkling in a little dried tarragon and basil. Pretty much any combination is fine. Use what you like! I use boneless thin cut ribeye (if the cuts are too thick have your butcher cut them in half for you). This recipe is from Bon Appetit Magazine.
- Whisk green onions, lemon juice, vinegar, and mustard in medium bowl.
- Gradually whisk in 1/4 cup olive oil, then herbs.
- Prepare barbecue (medium/high).
- Sprinkle steaks generously with salt and pepper and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Grill steaks until cooked to desired doneness (I like to cook about 6 minutes per side).
- Transfer steaks to platter and let rest 5 minute.
- Spoon herb mixture over steaks and serve.