1/1 Photo of Grilled Steak With Herbs
This is a real easy basic way to serve steak, but it tastes great and is so beautiful to serve. I like to make sure I add just a little fresh mint in my herb mixture it adds an interesting flavor. I also like using fresh parsley and cilantro (cheaper herbs!) and just sprinkling in a little dried tarragon and basil. Pretty much any combination is fine. Use what you like! I use boneless thin cut ribeye (if the cuts are too thick have your butcher cut them in half for you). This recipe is from Bon Appetit Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk green onions, lemon juice, vinegar, and mustard in medium bowl.
- 2Gradually whisk in 1/4 cup olive oil, then herbs.
- 3Prepare barbecue (medium/high).
- 4Sprinkle steaks generously with salt and pepper and brush lightly with olive oil.
- 5Grill steaks until cooked to desired doneness (I like to cook about 6 minutes per side).
- 6Transfer steaks to platter and let rest 5 minute.
- 7Spoon herb mixture over steaks and serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Steak With Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 746.4
- Calories from Fat 572
- Total Fat 63.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 142.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 39.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: