Recipe by sunshinefromaz
My family loves this recipes and we shared it with practically the whole neighborhood after they smelled it cooking in our backyard.
Top Review by BicicLeta
I happened to have some plain yogurt and a few steaks I didn't know what to do with and googled this recipe. We loved the way tangy marinade/sauce dressed up the cheap steaks. I added dried parsley instead of fresh (because it's what I had), some cayenne when I ran out of paprika and extra garlic because we love the stuff. We will definitely make this recipe again.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) beef steaks
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl mix yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, paprika, garlic and salt.
- Divide mixture in half. Place steaks in mixture and place all in a ziplock bag. Turn to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Stir mayonnaise into remaining mixture; cover and refrigerate.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Grill steaks over medium heat for 7-10 minutes per side, for medium rare.
- Serve with remaining sauce.