Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I recently bought a few cookbooks from the place I work at and this recipe was in one of them.
Make and share this Grilled Steak With Crisp Gorgonzola Crust & Scallions recipe from Food.com.
- Combine frist 5 ingredients; stir well. Brush mixture evenly over both sides of steaks. Cook, covered with grill lid, over medium-hot coals (350º-400º) 6-8 minutes each side or till desired doneness.
- Remove steaks from grill and place on rack in a broiler pan.
- Crumble cheese evenly over steaks; sprinkle breadcrumbs evenly over cheese.
- Place green onions around steak on rack.
- Combine olive oil, 1/2 tsp kosher salt, and 1/4 tsp white pepper; brush over green onions.
- Broil 5 1/2 " from heat (with electric oven door partially open) 3 minutes till cheese is light brown and green onions are heated.
My husband tried this as a surprise for me and now when we grill steaks we use this recipe everytime!!! It is easy, savory, melt in your mouth delicious!!!