Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Summer entertaining is in full swing! This recipe is great for a weeknight dinner or a Sunday afternoon get together. The creamy herb goat cheese sauce adds a special gourmet touch!
- 151.10 g packagechavrie fresh goat cheese
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh chives
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 14.79 ml fresh basil, chiffonade*
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks or 4 beef t-bone steaks or 4 sirloin steaks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper
- In small bowl, mix Chavrie®, chives, parsley and basil. Rub all surfaces of steaks with garlic and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium-high heat or broil 4 to 6 inches from heat to desired doneness. Spoon herbed Chavrie® sauce over steaks.
- * To make chiffonade, stack basil leaves and roll up like a jelly roll. Cut into thin slices.
I made this for the 1st time tonight. It was also the 1st time I have ever had goat's cheese. I used half the amount of the cheese, dry herbs and didn't have chives. It was amazing. Definitely a keeper and I cannot wait to have it again!!!