Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Summer entertaining is in full swing! This recipe is great for a weeknight dinner or a Sunday afternoon get together. The creamy herb goat cheese sauce adds a special gourmet touch!
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) packagechavrie fresh goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chiffonade*
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks or 4 beef t-bone steaks or 4 sirloin steaks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper
- In small bowl, mix Chavrie®, chives, parsley and basil. Rub all surfaces of steaks with garlic and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium-high heat or broil 4 to 6 inches from heat to desired doneness. Spoon herbed Chavrie® sauce over steaks.
- * To make chiffonade, stack basil leaves and roll up like a jelly roll. Cut into thin slices.