Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Life's Ambrosia.
Make and share this Grilled Steak With Avocado Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Rub all over the steak.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place remaining ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Cook steak about 5 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer to a plate and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice steak and spoon avocado sauce over the top. Serve.