Recipe by meedeeter
Again, not something I've tried, but it looks good, so I'll have to try it. This can be done with an indoor grill, or outdoor, or even grilled in the oven.
- 3 lbs skirt steaks, trimmed of excess fat and cut into 6 serving pieces
- 1 (7 ounce) can chipotle chiles in adobo (you will be using the sauce only)
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 lb corn kernel
- 3 green onions, sliced on the diagonal
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons cilantro leaves, chopped coarsely
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill 5 minutes. Spray both sides of grill with cooking spray.
- Grill steak pieces 4 to 6 minutes or until desired doneness, basting with adobo sauce halfway through cooking time and again right before end.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn kernels, green onions, and diced avocado; mix gently. Whisk olive oil, lime juice, and chopped cilantro in a small bowl and pour over salsa. Toss gently, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Slice steak pieces on the diagonal, top with Avocado-Corn salsa, and roll up in tortillas.