Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Got this from the Kraft site. The picture looked so good, I had to share.
- 118.29 ml kraft balsamic vinaigrette dressing, divided
- 340.19 g beef sirloin steak, 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick
- 2 large yellow peppers, halved lengthwise, seeded
- 1892.72 ml torn mixed salad greens or 1892.72 ml spring greens
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes or 2 other large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 118.29 ml slivered red onion
- PREHEAT greased grill on medium-high.
- Set aside 1/3 cup of the dressing for salad.
- Brush remaining dressing lightly over one side of steak and insides of peppers.
- GRILL steak and peppers 10 min, turning steak after 5 minute (peppers do not need turning) until medium doneness (160°F).
- MEANWHILE, arrange greens, tomatoes and onion on four serving plates.
- Cut steak across grain into thin slices and peppers into strips; arrange over greens.
- Drizzle reserved 1/3 cup dressing over salads.