Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a salad that can really be enjoyed!! Ths is a main meal nad not just a side salad - so delicious -
- 1⁄2 cup kraft balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 (3/4 lb) boneless beef roast, sirlion steak 1/2 -3/4 inch thick
- 2 large yellow peppers, cut in half lengthwise
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens or 8 cups spring greens
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat. Reserve 1/3 cup of the dressing. Brush remaining dressing lightly onto one side of the steak and onto cut sides of peppers.
- Grill steak and peppers, dressing-sides down, 10 minutes or until medium doneness (160F) turning steak after 5 minutes. (Peppers do not need turning). Meanwhile, cover four plates with greens; top with tomatoes and onions.
- Cut steak crosswise across the grain into thin slices; cut pepper into strips. Arrange steak and peppers over salads. Drizzle with the reserved 1/3 cup dressing.
- MAKE AHEAD: Grill extra pieces of steak or chicken to use later in salads or sandwiches.