Trisha W's Note:
Makes a wonderful lunch or light dinner. Serve with Grilled Tomatoes - Cheese Topped.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut steak into 6 pieces and sprinkle generously with tenderizer, piercing with a fork.
- 2Grease lightly and preheat griddle to 400 degrees.
- 3Grill meat 2 to 3 minutes on each side; pepper to taste.
- 4MAKE SAUCE by combining the butter through the salt and heating.
- 5Toast the bread.
- 6TO SERVE; dip one side of the toast, using a fork, quickly into the sauce; top with the steak and spoon the remaining sauce on the steaks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Steak Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.2
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 83.7 mg
- Sodium 676.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 23.0 g