Recipe by Marie
A lovely summer salad topped with grilled steak slices and served with a delicious vinaigrette dressing with crumbly bleu cheese added.
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 0.25 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 118.29 ml crumbled blue cheese
- 2 (453.59 g) rib eye steaks
- olive oil
- McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1419.54 ml torn salad greens
- 1 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced onion
- 59.14 ml sliced stuffed green olive
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in blue cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Brush olive oil on steaks and sprinkle with Monreal Steak Seasoning.
- Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 6-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Thinly slice meat.
- On a serving platter or individual salad plates, arrange lettuce, tomato, carrot, onion and olives.
- Top with steak and dressing.