A lovely summer salad topped with grilled steak slices and served with a delicious vinaigrette dressing with crumbly bleu cheese added.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) rib eye steaks
- olive oil
- McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 6 cups torn salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced stuffed green olive
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in blue cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Brush olive oil on steaks and sprinkle with Monreal Steak Seasoning.
- Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 6-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Thinly slice meat.
- On a serving platter or individual salad plates, arrange lettuce, tomato, carrot, onion and olives.
- Top with steak and dressing.