My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked Barilla castellane
- 1 lb flank steaks or 1 lb strip steak, grilled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1Prepare castellane according to package directions; drain.
- 2Combine cooked castellane with steak, onion and peppers in large bowl.
- 3Combine vinegar, oil, apricot preserves, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper in small bowl; mix well.
- 4Add dressing to castellane mixture and toss well.
- 5Serve immediately over beds of lettuce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Steak Salad
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.0
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 54.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: