Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
This dish not only makes for a nice presentation but the meat is both flavorful and juicy.
- 2 (907.18 g) flank steaks, trimmed
- 226.79 g bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 236.59 ml finely chopped mushroom
- 236.59 ml finely chopped green onion
- 59.14 ml finely chopped fresh basil
- 29.58 ml minced fresh chives
- Pound flank steaks on each side to even thickness.
- Combine mushrooms, onion, basil and chives.
- Spread evenly over steaks.
- Roll the meat up and secure with skewers or tooth picks.
- Cut each roll into 1/2 to 3/4 inch slices and secure with tooth picks.
- Grill over hot heat for 4-6 minutes per side or until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Remove picks before serving.