Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
This dish not only makes for a nice presentation but the meat is both flavorful and juicy.
Make and share this Grilled Steak Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- Pound flank steaks on each side to even thickness.
- Combine mushrooms, onion, basil and chives.
- Spread evenly over steaks.
- Roll the meat up and secure with skewers or tooth picks.
- Cut each roll into 1/2 to 3/4 inch slices and secure with tooth picks.
- Grill over hot heat for 4-6 minutes per side or until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Remove picks before serving.