Recipe by ChesterCopperPot
A friend gave me this recipe a couple of years ago and it has been my standard recipe for summer grilling ever since. Great with veggies, too. cooking time is chilling time.
- soy sauce
- olive oil
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- garlic powder
- 1 garlic clove
- all purpose Greek seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour enough soy sauce to cover the bottom of the dish that you are going to use to marinade.
- Add lemon juice, brown sugar, garlic powder, greek seasoning,and olive oil.
- Push one clove of garlic through a garlic press into the marinade. Stir.
- Place steaks in marinade and refrigerate for 2-3 hours, turning halfway through.
- Remove steaks for cooking, discard marinade.