Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one my family has been making as long as I can remember. It really isnt much of a recipe, it is so easy! I have recommended it to many people who have also used this marinade on tri-tip and steaks even. For anyone who doesnt like blue cheese dressing like myself, trust me this really is good!
- 1 (12 ounce) jar blue cheese dressing, bob's big boy
- mccormick steak seasoning
- 2 top sirloin steaks, cut into chunks
- 2 conatiners mushrooms
- red potatoes, cut in half (precooked)
- pineapple chunk
- bell pepper
- Cut up the meat, mushrooms and potatoes and soak them in the dressing for a day or so. I go for 2 usually, but even just a few hours will be enough for the flavor to set.
- When you are ready to cook, get your skewers and start putting it all together. When I make mine I leave out the pineapple, onion and bell peppers since hubby isnt a fan and it isnt worth it for me to make for myself. You can add or remove whatever you like as well. Before grilling sprinkle with steak seasoning.
- You want to cook it on a med. high heat like you would a steak, Searing the outside and keeping the inside tender. Hope you enjoy this as much as we do. :).