- 22.18 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml dried red pepper flakes
- 283.49-340.19 g trimmed skirt steaks (10-12 oz.)
- 4 flour tortillas
- 118.29 ml prepared guacamole
- 118.29 ml prepared salsa
- 118.29 ml sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Process lime juice, oil, garlic, salt, and red pepper in blender until smooth; pour into shallow bowl. Coat steak with marinade in bowl. Refrigerate covered, turning occasionally, 2-12 hours.
- Heat broiler or prepare grill.
- Grill steaks 3 inches from heat, turning once, about 8 minutes for medium-rare. Let stand loosely covered 3 minutes.
- Warm tortillas wrapped in aluminum foil in hot oven or on grill 3-4 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak on a diagonal and place on tortillas. Top with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream. Roll up and serve hot.