Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is incredibly quick and easy to prepare; however, the preparation time noted does not include the 2-12 hours marinating time.
- 22.18 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml dried red pepper flakes
- 283.49-340.19 g trimmed skirt steaks (10-12 oz.)
- 4 flour tortillas
- 118.29 ml prepared guacamole
- 118.29 ml prepared salsa
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- Process lime juice, oil, garlic, salt, and red pepper in blender until smooth; pour into shallow bowl. Coat steak with marinade in bowl. Refrigerate covered, turning occasionally, 2-12 hours.
- Heat broiler or prepare grill.
- Grill steaks 3 inches from heat, turning once, about 8 minutes for medium-rare. Let stand loosely covered 3 minutes.
- Warm tortillas wrapped in aluminum foil in hot oven or on grill 3-4 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak on a diagonal and place on tortillas. Top with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream. Roll up and serve hot.
These are great fajitas, nice and simple and nothing to distract me from the meal
We really enjoyed these fajitas. The marinade made them very tasty - The lime really brightened the dish up. I will make these again but next time I would add in peppers and onions - that was DH's only complaint - he missed his veggies. :) Thanks! Lesley aka K9 Owned
We really enjoyed these. I marinated for about 4 hours, and the flavor of the lime and pepper flakes really came through. The meat was just perfect off of the grill, with a nice char on the outside; juicy of the inside. A perfect meal to make on an incredibly hot day! Made for ZWT8