Recipe by Triplit Mom
These hamburgers are so good, they taste like steak, and they're simple to make. You don't need lean meat because the fat drains out as it grills.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine meat, egg and Worcestershire sauce. (I use around 2 Tbsp or a little more).
- Mix with your hands.
- Divide mixture and form into patties. Place on foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic salt. If you are grilling, double the amounts, because as it grills, the seasoning will also drain off. If you are cooking in a pan, be much more conservative because it will not drain off.
- Cook to desired doneness.
- Serve with your favorite hamburger toppings.