Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was the grand prize winner in BH&G's 2007 "Your Best Recipes" contest.
Make and share this Grilled Steak Bruschetta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup creamy dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 24 ounces beef tenderloin steaks, 1-inch thick
- 12 1⁄4 inches thick slices baguette-style French bread
- 4 cups arugula
- 1⁄4 cup bottled roasted red sweet pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Snip any large pieces in preserves. In bowl combine preserves, horseradish, mustard blend, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Sprinkle beef on both sides with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- For charcoal grills, grill steaks on the rack on uncovered grill directly over medium coals, turning once. Allow 10-12 minutes for medium-rare, 12-15 minutes for medium. Grill bread slices with steaks during the last 2 minutes, or until bread is toasted; turn once.
- For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place steaks on rack over heat. Cover and grill for times above.
- Divide arugula among 4 serving plates. Top with bread slices. Drizzle with dressing. Slice steak and arrange on bread. Top with red peppers and blue cheese.