Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
from the Lawry's company cookbook NOTE: the recipe specifically calls for "Lawry's Mexican Chile & Lime Marinade With Lime Juice"
- 1 cup beef marinade (the kind that is written in the description above)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless sirloin steaks or 1 1⁄2 lbs skirt steaks or 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 red bell peppers or 3 yellow bell peppers or 3 green bell peppers, quartered
- In large resealable plastic bag, pour 1/2 cup marinade over steak. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- In small bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and garlic salt. Set aside.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill steak and peppers, turning once and brushing with remaining 1/2 cup marinade, to desired doneness. Let steak stand covered 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with mayonnaise mixture.