A favorite for the grill...always a hit, and very easy to do. From a popular local cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound steak until it is uniformly 1/2 inch thick.
- 2Use meat tenderizer as directed on label.
- 3Cook bacon until almost done, but NOT CRISP.
- 4Sprinkle meat with pepper, garlic salt and kosher salt.
- 5Score steak diagonally making diamond shaped cuts.
- 6Turn steak, scored side down.
- 7Place bacon strips lengthwise on steak.
- 8Sprinkle with parsley.
- 9Starting at narrow end, roll up steak, jelly-roll style.
- 10Skewer with wooden sticks at 1 inch intervals.
- 11Cut into 8 inch slices with serrated knife.
- 12At this point, you can refrigerate until ready to grill.
- 13Grill 15 minutes, over medium coals, turning once, or until desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Steak and Bacon Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.5
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 108.2 mg
- Sodium 783.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 42.7 g