- 2 beef t-bone steaks, 1 1/2 inch thick (or your favorite steaks)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt (or other coarse salt)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill for grilling over med hot charcoal.
- Let steaks sit for 30 minutes at room temperature before grilling.
- Pat steaks dry and sprinkle all over with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks on oiled rack, turning once until done to desired doneness (approximate times are 10 min for rare, 12 min for med rare, 15 min for med well).