This tender steak has a sweet Asian touch flavored with pineapple, crystallized ginger,teriyaki sauce, garlic & port wine. Quick and easy! Can be made with pork or chicken.
- Place all ingredients except for steak in storage bag and give a shake to mix marinade.
- Add steak and marinade 6-8 hours or even overnight.
- Remove steak from marinade.
- Bring steak to room temperature.
- Place marinade in a small saucepan add 2 tablespoons port and simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Grill steak on a medium high heat for 4-6 minutes each side.
- Let steak sit for 10 minutes before slicing and serve along with the hot sauce.