1 hr 5 mins
Ben Ross's Note:
I love seafood and squid is one of my favourite seafoods. Squid used to be considered a menace in Australia until recent times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinade the squid in the soy sauce for 1 hour.
- 2Thread skewers through the squid two or three times so they will lie flat on the grill.
- 3Skewer the tentacles separately.
- 4Grill the squid very quickly, on the hottest part of the grill.
- 5This should take no more than 60 seconds per side to become lightly browned.
- 6Dress the greens with the lemon juice and olive oil, then cut up the squid and scatter it on top of the salad.
- 7Drizzle with the sesame oil and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Squid Salad
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 758.3
- Calories from Fat 741
- Total Fat 82.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1038.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: