Prep 45 mins
Cook 6 mins
From the book "French Women Don't Get Fat" by Mireille Guiliano
- 4 spring lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 medium shallots
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Lay the chops in a baking sheet. Combine oil, mustard, shallots, and mint in a food processor and pulse until a medium textured paste is formed.
- Spread the paste on each side of the chops. Season with salt and black pepper and let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Broil or grill the chops 3 minutes on each side for med-rare. Serve immidiately.
A yummy way to do lamb chops! I have always used rosemary, sea salt and pepper in the past but this is a nice variation.
What's not to love with these ingredients?! Very simple and very good. The fresh mint really makes this dish. Thanks 2Bleu. Made for Photo Tag.