Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so dang good!!! Spicy with the cool horseradish sauce. I serve with baked potatoes and sauted mushrooms!
- 4 steaks (we like tenderloins)
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon drained horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Rub each steak with Tabasco then with the seasoning mixture and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Mix the ingredients for the Horseradish sauce.
- Grill steaks and serve with sauce.