Recipe by karen
I've always made these on the BBQ grill in foil packets, and the directions work great as is. If you want to make them in the oven, take a look at the reviews for suggestions on modifications & cooking times.
Top Review by teresas
Made this with our dinner tonight?mixed reviews?the hubby just loved it?I wasn?t on board with the spices?I did cut the recipe in half and it was the perfect amount for 2 people?we must be hearty eaters?the cooking was spot on?made for FYC tag came?
- 2 1⁄2 lbs small potatoes, washed & cut into bite size pieces (red skinned white potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine potatoes and 1/2 tablespoon oil.
- In a separate small bowl, mix cumin, paprika, salt, chili powder, fennel and ginger.
- Add spice mix to potatoes and toss well to coat.
- Transfer potatoes to aluminum foil and seal packet.
- Grill potatoes in foil for 15-20 minutes or until just tender.
- Transfer to serving bowl and drizzle with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil.