1/7 Photos of Grilled Spicy New Potatoes
I've always made these on the BBQ grill in foil packets, and the directions work great as is. If you want to make them in the oven, take a look at the reviews for suggestions on modifications & cooking times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine potatoes and 1/2 tablespoon oil.
- 2In a separate small bowl, mix cumin, paprika, salt, chili powder, fennel and ginger.
- 3Add spice mix to potatoes and toss well to coat.
- 4Transfer potatoes to aluminum foil and seal packet.
- 5Grill potatoes in foil for 15-20 minutes or until just tender.
- 6Transfer to serving bowl and drizzle with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Spicy New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 423.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g