I've always made these on the BBQ grill in foil packets, and the directions work great as is. If you want to make them in the oven, take a look at the reviews for suggestions on modifications & cooking times.
- In a medium bowl, combine potatoes and 1/2 tablespoon oil.
- In a separate small bowl, mix cumin, paprika, salt, chili powder, fennel and ginger.
- Add spice mix to potatoes and toss well to coat.
- Transfer potatoes to aluminum foil and seal packet.
- Grill potatoes in foil for 15-20 minutes or until just tender.
- Transfer to serving bowl and drizzle with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil.