Grilled Spicy Lime Chicken with Black Bean and Avocado Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 chipotle chilies
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- table salt & fresh ground pepper
- 8 skinless chicken breasts
- 1Preheat grill.
- 2Whisk lime juice, cilantro, olive oil, chilies, Adobo sauce, honey, garlic, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper together in small bowl.
- 3Toss chicken with 1/4 cup lime juice mixture in separate large bowl.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Marinate chicken in refrigerator while grill continues to preheat.
- 6Toss black beans, scallions, red pepper, and avocado with 1/4 cup lime juice mixture in serving bowl.
- 7Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Grill chicken over very hot fire until well browned on both sides and cooked through, 8 to 13 minutes.
- 9Transfer chicken to serving platter and drizzle with remaining lime juice mixture.
- 10Serve immediately with black bean and avocado salad.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Spicy Lime Chicken With Black Bean and Avocado Salad
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.5
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 280.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 58.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: