1/3 Photos of Grilled Spicy Honey Chicken
McCormick's Roasted Gourmet Collection works great...the Roasted Cumin and Roasted Coriander. From On My Menu.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9.85 ml granulated garlic or 9.85 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml coriander
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml dried chipotle powder
- 1Combine the rub spices in bowl and mix well.
- 2Use kitchen shears to trim off any excess fat from the chicken pieces. Pat dry. Drizzle oil over chicken and rub in with your hands to lightly coat all the pieces. Then toss chicken with the spice rub to coat all sides well.
- 3Grill thighs for about 5-10 minutes on each side or until they're just cooked through.
- 4While chicken is cooking, warm honey in the microwave for just a few seconds to soften. Add the vinegar and combine well. Using the honey mixture, brush the chicken (both sides) in the final moments of grilling.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Spicy Honey Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.8
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 586.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 27.8 g