1 hr 25 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare brining solution and brine shrimp for 20-25 minutes -- remove shrimp feet and devein with shells left on (this isn't absolutely necessary but it does seem to result in moister grilled shrimp), rinse and dry.
- 2Using mortar& pestle smash garlic and salt into a smooth paste.
- 3Add cayenne and paprika and mix well.
- 4Add olive oil and lemon to form a thin paste.
- 5(NOTE: Make sure the paste isn't too loose or it will not cling to the shrimp.) Toss shrimp with paste until evenly coated.
- 6(This mixture can be covered and refrigerated for up to an hour before grilling).
- 7Grill until shells are bright pink- 2-3 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Spicy Garlic Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (809 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 286.4 mg
- Sodium 1869.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 31.2 g