Recipe by Tootalltygerlily
This is a quick and easy recipe for a side dish on the days that you are grilling on the barbeque and you don't want to make a mess in the kitchen.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 ears corn, with husks
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix or 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Mix butter and taco seasoning mix.
- Carefully pull back husk of each ear of corn; remove silk.
- Spread butter mixture over corn.
- Pull husks back over ears; tie husks securely with thin piece of husk or string.
- Cover and grill corn on medium heat for 20 to 30 minutes, turning frequently, until tender.