1/2 Photos of Grilled Spiced Pork, Orange-Lime Glaze & Sugar-Snap Peas Ww
Entered for safe-keeping. From WW's "Simply the Best All-American". This is from California, showing Mexican and Chinese fusion influence. Each serving is 6 "thingies." Jasmine rice would be the perfect accompaniment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin (1 tenderloin)
- 1Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill.
- 2PREPARE GLAZE:.
- 3In a small saucepan, bring the marmalade, lime juice, and shallot to a boil. Boil 2 minutes. Allow to cool, then transfer half of the glaze to a small bowl.
- 4PREPARE RUB:.
- 5In a small bowl, blend the chili powder, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the Chinese five-spice powder.
- 6PREPARE PORK:.
- 7Rub the rub all over the pork.
- 8Grill 5 inches from the heat, turning and brushing with half of the glaze, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the pork reaches 160°F, 20-25 minutes.
- 9PREPARE SUGAR-SNAP PEAS:.
- 10In a saucepan of boiling water, cook the sugar-snaps until crisp-tender.
- 11Rinse under cold water and drain.
- 12Toss the sugar-snap peas with the oil, vinegar, ginger, the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the pepper. (Be sure to add the vinegar to the sugar-snap peas just before serving, or the veggie's color will dull.).
- 13ASSEMBLE FOR SERVING:.
- 14Gently warm the remaining glaze over low heat.
- 15Slice the tenderloin, drizzle with the glaze, and serve with the sugar-snap peas.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Spiced Pork, Orange-Lime Glaze & Sugar-Snap Peas Ww
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 520.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder