- 22.18 ml ground coriander
- 22.18 ml ground ginger
- 4.92 ml ground turmeric
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 8 lamb loin chops
- fresh ground sea salt
- olive oil, for brushing
- 946.38 ml cherry tomatoes
- 14.79 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- mix spices together, set aside.
- preheat grill to high, then lower to medium.
- season lamb chops with salt, rub it in. use 1 tsp of spice mix on each lamb chop, rub it in.
- let the chops sit for 15 minutes.
- brush with olive oil and grill 6-8 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- meanwhile toss tomatoes with the rest of the spice mix.
- heat butter in a skillet, add tomatoes, season with salt, cook stirring for 1-2 minutes.
- serve tomatoes alongside lamb chops.