easy to throw together and grill. serve this with a nice merlot.
Make and share this Grilled Spiced Lamb Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 lamb loin chops
- fresh ground sea salt
- olive oil, for brushing
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- mix spices together, set aside.
- preheat grill to high, then lower to medium.
- season lamb chops with salt, rub it in. use 1 tsp of spice mix on each lamb chop, rub it in.
- let the chops sit for 15 minutes.
- brush with olive oil and grill 6-8 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- meanwhile toss tomatoes with the rest of the spice mix.
- heat butter in a skillet, add tomatoes, season with salt, cook stirring for 1-2 minutes.
- serve tomatoes alongside lamb chops.