1/3 Photos of Grilled Spiced Lamb Chops
easy to throw together and grill. serve this with a nice merlot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 lamb loin chops
- fresh ground sea salt
- olive oil, for brushing
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1mix spices together, set aside.
- 2preheat grill to high, then lower to medium.
- 3season lamb chops with salt, rub it in. use 1 tsp of spice mix on each lamb chop, rub it in.
- 4let the chops sit for 15 minutes.
- 5brush with olive oil and grill 6-8 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- 6meanwhile toss tomatoes with the rest of the spice mix.
- 7heat butter in a skillet, add tomatoes, season with salt, cook stirring for 1-2 minutes.
- 8serve tomatoes alongside lamb chops.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Spiced Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.1
- Calories from Fat 489
- Total Fat 54.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 148.2 mg
- Sodium 136.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 32.9 g