Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
I am on the lookout for healthy salmon recipes. This is from the Tasmanian Salmon website.
Top Review by realbirdlady
An interesting, mole-like flavor combination. I used chili powder (the soup seasoning mix) for "Mexican spice", and substituted lime juice for lemon. The cinammon adds a unique element to set this apart from most fish tacos.
- 800 g tasmanian salmon fillets, skinned & cut into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 firm ripe avocado, peeled & diced
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 spring onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (optional)
- baby rocket, to serve
- 4 (16 cm) tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix salsa ingredients together & warm Mexican white bread as per packet instructions.
- Mix spices with a little oil.
- Rub over fillets.
- Pre-heat grill or chargrill pan.
- Cook Salmon over medium heat for 3-4mins each side until opaque.
- Serve Salmon, salsa & rocket wrapped inside the tortilla.