Recipe by Marie
This can also be baked in the oven at 400 degrees until done. Even better cooked on the barbecue grill. Very tender and moist.
Top Review by Jacquie Darcey
Good stuff. We make it all the time and it is a no-miss recipe. The oven and grill both work well. We usually double the recipe to be sure there is enough to cover all the tenderloins. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat one side of gas grill only to medium hot.
- Combine all seasonings and stir.
- Spread spice rub evenly over tenderloins.
- Place pork loins on the cool side of the grill.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until meat reaches an internal temperature of 155°.