This can also be baked in the oven at 400 degrees until done. Even better cooked on the barbecue grill. Very tender and moist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat one side of gas grill only to medium hot.
- 2Combine all seasonings and stir.
- 3Spread spice rub evenly over tenderloins.
- 4Place pork loins on the cool side of the grill.
- 5Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until meat reaches an internal temperature of 155°.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 660.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: