Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This can also be baked in the oven at 400 degrees until done. Even better cooked on the barbecue grill. Very tender and moist.
- Heat one side of gas grill only to medium hot.
- Combine all seasonings and stir.
- Spread spice rub evenly over tenderloins.
- Place pork loins on the cool side of the grill.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until meat reaches an internal temperature of 155°.
Good stuff. We make it all the time and it is a no-miss recipe. The oven and grill both work well. We usually double the recipe to be sure there is enough to cover all the tenderloins. Enjoy!
This was delicious! We ended up cooking it on low on the lit side but that was probably because of our grill. 6-6-06