1/1 Photo of Grilled Spareribs Cantonese
Got this from a grocery store cookbook in the checkout aisle. Put here for safe-keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs pork spareribs
- 1Place ribs in a large shallow pan.
- 2Mix together marinade ingredients; pour marinade over ribs.
- 3Cover and marinate, turning occasionally, for 1 to 2 hrs or up to 24 hrs, refrigerated.
- 4Bring to room temperature before cooking.
- 5Remove ribs from marinade, reserving marinade.
- 6Place ribs on an oiled grill 4 to 6 inches from the off-set coals.
- 7Grill ribs indirectly, turning occasionally and brushing with marinade, until crusty outside and tender juicy inside, about 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Spareribs Cantonese
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1413.1
- Calories from Fat 963
- Total Fat 107.1 g
- Saturated Fat 40.5 g
- Cholesterol 353.8 mg
- Sodium 1991.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 79.3 g