Recipe by 2Bleu
Got this from a grocery store cookbook in the checkout aisle. Put here for safe-keeping.
Top Review by loof
Delicious ribs! I didn't use low-sodium soy sauce so I left out the salt, otherwise made as directed. The ribs marinated for about 3 hours. The marinade/sauce is just delicious and was great with the smoky flavor of the grilled ribs. Thanks for sharing this recipe!
- 4 lbs pork spareribs
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ribs in a large shallow pan.
- Mix together marinade ingredients; pour marinade over ribs.
- Cover and marinate, turning occasionally, for 1 to 2 hrs or up to 24 hrs, refrigerated.
- Bring to room temperature before cooking.
- Remove ribs from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Place ribs on an oiled grill 4 to 6 inches from the off-set coals.
- Grill ribs indirectly, turning occasionally and brushing with marinade, until crusty outside and tender juicy inside, about 1 to 1-1/2 hours.