Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Nice refreshing snapper recipe.
- 4 (8 ounce) red snapper fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup cilantro leaf, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 12 green olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper, crushed flakes
- 1 lime, juice of
- Preheat grill pan to med-hi heat.
- Drizzle fish with olive oil.
- Combine spices in a small bowl.
- Rub fish with spice mixture.
- Cook fish 5 minutes skin side down first.
- Turn fish and cook 5-6 minutes longer.
- Combine salsa ingredients in a small bowl and allow it to marinate until ready to serve.
- Serve with sangria.
- Top fish with salsa.
I have not made this however I would not in the least characterize it as Spanish-Style. By the ingredients this is Mexican-Style and they are not at all the same thing.