Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 20 mins
A quick and easy recipe to prepare, with a great spicy flavor, especially good when grilled. NOTE: 2 hours of the cooking time is actually the time for marinating.
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil or 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Flatten chicken breasts into an even thickness (about 1/2 inch); set aside.
- Combine the oil, vinegar, cilantro, chili powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag; add marinade. Refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Remove the chicken; discard marinade. Grill 4-6 minutes per side or until no longer pink.