Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A taco flavored filling sandwiched between the patties gives these burgers a delicious southwest flair. Can be covered and refrigerated up to 4 hours before grilling. From Kraft Food & Family.
- Preheat greased grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix meat, 3 tablespoons of the Mayo and the seasoning mix; shape into 12 thin patties.
- Combine cheese with 2 tablespoons salsa.
- Spoon over 6 of the patties.
- Cover each with one of the remaining patties, making a 'sandwich', pinching edges together to seal.
- Grill approximately 7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through (160 degrees F).
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 tablespoons salsa with remaining 1 tablespoon Mayo.
- Place a lettuce leaf, tomato slice and burger on bottom half of bun.
- Top with salsa mixture; cover with top of bun.