A taco flavored filling sandwiched between the patties gives these burgers a delicious southwest flair. Can be covered and refrigerated up to 4 hours before grilling. From Kraft Food & Family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat greased grill to medium-high heat.
- 2Mix meat, 3 tablespoons of the Mayo and the seasoning mix; shape into 12 thin patties.
- 3Combine cheese with 2 tablespoons salsa.
- 4Spoon over 6 of the patties.
- 5Cover each with one of the remaining patties, making a 'sandwich', pinching edges together to seal.
- 6Grill approximately 7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through (160 degrees F).
- 7Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 tablespoons salsa with remaining 1 tablespoon Mayo.
- 8Place a lettuce leaf, tomato slice and burger on bottom half of bun.
- 9Top with salsa mixture; cover with top of bun.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Southwest Stuffed Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.6
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 473.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: