1/1 Photo of Grilled Southwest Shrimp on Skewers
A favorite grilled shrimp recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse, drain, and peel the shrimp.
- 2Put shrimp on skewers.
- 3Mix ketchup, picante sauce, sugar and lemon juice.
- 4Brush the sauce on the shrimp, reserving some to serve with the shrimp.
- 5Grill shrimp 5-8 minutes or until done, basting occasionally with the sauce.
- 6Heat and serve the remaining sauce on side.
- 7I like to serve this over a bed of rice.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Southwest Shrimp on Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 238.9 mg
- Sodium 1835.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 27.2 g