Recipe by tazdevilfan
Toasty grilled sourdough clubs are filled with deli ham and turkey, bacon and cheese. These hearty nourishing sandwiches appeal to all ages, grill up in just minutes…and are a meal in themselves!
Top Review by Bobbie
We enjoyed these sandwiches for dinner last night along side some veggie soup. They are wonderful -- the bacon is the star!!!! I didn't have any sourdough, used some 7-grain bread and it was delicious. I also used some pepper-jack cheese (didn't have any cheddar on hand). The next time I make these, I will make sure to have the sourdough bread AND cheddar. But I honestly can't imagine they will make a better sandwich than what we enjoyed last night!
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 12 slices cooked bacon, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- On six slices of bread, layer cheese and turkey; sprinkle with garlic powder. Top with ham, bacon and remaining bread. Spread butter over the top and bottom of each sandwich.
- Cook on an indoor grill or panini maker for 3-4 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.