1/1 Photo of Grilled Sourdough Bread With Garden Tomatoes
This bread is topped with grilled tomatoes and fresh basil. Recipe is from Land O Lakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- 2Melt butter in 1-quart saucepan until sizzling; stir in shallots and garlic.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until shallots are tender (1 to 2 minutes).
- 4Place bread slices onto grill. Grill until toasted (4 to 6 minutes).
- 5Turn; brush each bread slice with butter mixture.
- 6Sprinkle with basil; top each bread slice with 3 tomato slices.
- 7Sprinkle each tomato-topped bread slice with 1/2 teaspoon vinegar.
- 8Continue grilling until bread is lightly browned (2 to 3 minutes).
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Sourdough Bread With Garden Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.1
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 84.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
round sourdough loaf