Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick making sandwich, perfect for an indoor grill. Filled with ham, turkey, bacon, and cheddar cheese.
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb deli turkey, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 lb deli ham, thinly sliced
- 12 bacon, strips cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- On 6 slices of bread, layer cheese and turkey, and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Top with ham, bacon, and remaining bread.
- Spread butter over the top and bottom of each sandwich.
- Cook on an indoor grill, or panini maker for 3-4 minutes, or until bread is toasted, and cheese is melted.