Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
- 8 soft shelled crabs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup chili sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Mix together the melted butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper; set aside for basting.
- In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, chili sauce, horseradish, and dry mustard; stir well to combine; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Grill softshell crabs over hot coals for 7 to 8 minutes per side, basting often with lemon-butter mixture.
- Serve warm with seafood sauce.