Recipe by dicentra
Cooking Light. August 2009. The recipe only uses 2 tablespoons of the orange-tarragon butter. Use the rest over grilled meats or vegetables.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon canola oil
- 4 (6 ounce) yellowtail red snapper fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Make the Orange-tarragon butter. Combine butter, chopped tarragon, orange rind, and orange juice in a small bowl.
- Place butter mixture on a long sheet of plastic wrap, and roll into a 3-inch log, covering completely. Freeze for 10 minutes or until firm.
- Brush oil evenly over fish. Sprinkle fish with salt, paprika, and pepper. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Cut 2 tablespoons of the butter into 4 equal portions; place one portion on top of each fillet.