Recipe by babygirl65
This is a recipe for when you crave s'mores in the summer time while you are BBQing. These are easy to make and really gooey good!!
Top Review by AcadiaTwo
These were very good despite the fact that my grill doesn't have any "indirect" heat on it. Next time I will just cook them in my gas oven, where the heat can circulate around the entire foil packet. Yummy! Made for the Bargain Basement tag game.
- 4 sheets aluminum foil, heavy duty, cut 8 x 12-inch each
- 4 graham cracker squares, divided in half crosswise
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate candy bars, divided in half crosswise
- 4 large marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Top one graham cracker square with one candy bar half, one marshmallow and another graham cracker square. Repeat with remaining graham crackers, candy and marshmallows.
- Center one s'more on each foil sheet.
- Wrap and seal to form four packets, leaving room for heat circulation inside packets.
- Grill, indirect heat, 4 - 5 minutes in covered grill until marshmallows are melted.
- Open carefully and enjoy!