Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a recipe for when you crave s'mores in the summer time while you are BBQing. These are easy to make and really gooey good!!
- 4 sheets aluminum foil, heavy duty, cut 8 x 12-inch each
- 4 graham cracker squares, divided in half crosswise
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate candy bars, divided in half crosswise
- 4 large marshmallows
- Top one graham cracker square with one candy bar half, one marshmallow and another graham cracker square. Repeat with remaining graham crackers, candy and marshmallows.
- Center one s'more on each foil sheet.
- Wrap and seal to form four packets, leaving room for heat circulation inside packets.
- Grill, indirect heat, 4 - 5 minutes in covered grill until marshmallows are melted.
- Open carefully and enjoy!
These were very good despite the fact that my grill doesn't have any "indirect" heat on it. Next time I will just cook them in my gas oven, where the heat can circulate around the entire foil packet. Yummy! Made for the Bargain Basement tag game.