Recipe by NYChef
This is a great Argentinean marinade or sauce. Use it on grilled meats, such as T-bone, porterhouse or skirt steak. The sauce is best if used immediately, but will keep in the refrigerator for a couple of days. Ready in 5 minutes. Prepare sauce before grilling your steaks.
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Pulse to mix well, but do not puree.
- Grilling Skirt Steak-.
- Place steak directly over heat source.
- Grill for four minutes, then turn and grill for four minutes on the other side for rare, longer for medium.
- Top with Chimichurri Sauce and serve.