Prep 0 mins
Cook 7 mins
Courtesy of BUSH'S® GRILLIN' BEANS®
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon finely diced red onion
- 1 small serrano chili, stemmed, seeded and minced
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, plus sprigs for garnish
- 2 limes
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 skirt steak, about 1 1/2 pounds
- vegetable oil
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- BUSH'S® BLACK BEAN FIESTA® GRILLIN' BEANS®
- Stir the mango, onion, chile, tomato, chopped cilantro and the juice of 1 lime together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare a grill with high heat. Brush steak with oil, season all over with salt and pepper. Grill, turning once, until a thermometer inserted sideways into the meat registers 130° for medium-rare, about 7 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board, let rest 5 minutes. Cut steak crosswise into three sections, then thinly slice across the grain.
- Lightly toast the tortillas on the grill until charred but still pliable, 10 seconds per side. Keep warm, wrapped in a kitchen towel. Tuck steak into the tortillas, top with salsa and cilantro sprigs, serve with lime wedges and BUSH'S® BLACK BEAN FIESTA® GRILLIN BEANS®.